1. A numb face (due to dental work earlier this morning)
2. An ample bosom (finally weaning #3. No comments please.)
3. A gelatinous backside (as a result of...your guess is as good is mine. Theoretically I have been running my tail off, so I have no idea why it seems as though my backside currently needs its own zip code.)
5. A cold sore (unrelated to running but unattractive, nonetheless)
6. Running the last mile up McDaniel (no matter how many times I run it, this mile is still beastly)
A less than stellar 60 minute run.
You can't win them all.