Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pour Some Sugar on Me.


IF you want to help me raise funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives...

IF you know someone who's been affected by cancer...

IF you're looking for something awesome to do today...

IF you want to make my day and your day because you've done something awesome...

IF you've been reading this blog and have been enjoying it...

IF you've been meaning to donate but just haven't gotten around to it...

IF you haven't been meaning to donate but would maybe reconsider...

THEN NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! It's fast and easy and tax deductible--you can't beat that.

I have approximately a month and a half before my fundraising deadline, October 18, and two months exactly before the race itself on November 7th. Please consider making a donation to my Team in Training campaign, whether it's $5 or $500. Any amount will be appreciated and will support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's mission of fighting blood cancers.

Many of you have donated already; please know how much your support means. Many of you have been praying for Davis, for Kenya, for Joy's and my success in this endeavor; please know how much that means too.

Thanks to all of you for helping me make this race count for more than just the finish line.


No comments: